Friday, March 27, 2009

03/27/09 Friday Faves!

Okay so it's already Friday...got some fresh favorites from the week for you!

1. Castle...not usually my kind of show but this one is really witty and I love the cast...remember Mal from Firefly???

Castle

2. My Bunn coffee maker...only 3 minutes to a perfect pot!

Photobucket

3. Millstone coffee (not a lot of extravagances at my house but freshly ground coffee is a MUST).

Photobucket

4. TTV photography (thanks Gine) this looks so cool...I may become a photobug yet.http://walkingunderladders.blogspot.com/2007/09/ttv-photography.html

Photobucket

5. Release of Tales from the Black Freighter this week...really can't wait for it and the Watchmen to be cut together so I can see it complete!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Had nto heard of Castle yet, but we for sure be checking it out....yumm Mal! hugs and loves yall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great faves! I'm off to check out that photog site...looks interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look who figured out how to post a comment! As always, love your Friday Faves. I agree; that Castle/Mal/Captain Hammer is quite the honey!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)