Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Faves 03/13/09

So now that I have my own blog I get to play Friday Faves...I've been having trouble coming up with five, but I just woke up so forgive me.


1.My doggie Kayla is feeling better and that makes me want to do a happy dance!! The last three weeks she has been a little under the weather and we think it's all because she ate a pine cone (at least that's what we think it was. (Not all 3 weeks from the pine cone...she had two weeks worth of meds that added to her not feeling well apparently)

Photobucket

2. Battlestar Galactica (it's almost over and I frakking love it so frakking much!!) Haven't cried over a tv series this much in YEARS!!! Gets me almost every time!

Photobucket

3.My Little Shoebox Design Team call...didn't make Graphic 45 so I'm trying out again. Don't know why but this seems to be becoming something I'm a little obsessed over...but obsessions are good right??? LOL!!!

http://www.mylittleshoebox.com/

4. Spending today with DH. This is the only day in the week that we both have off right now...so we can go on a date, hang out, watch movies or whatever and I LOVE Friday for that!!

Photobucket

5. My new blog!!

3 comments:

  1. I am a BSG junkie too!!!!
    I can't believe its almost over..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new Blog!!! It looks GREAT!!!

    The picture of your dog is so *{Sweet}*and I am so glad she is feeling better..

    Good Luck with my little shoebox...They have some really cool things!!
    Take care!
    Joanie:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great 5's girl
    Best of luck with my little shoebox
    Have a great weekend =)

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)