Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Birthday Sad

Well I am one of "those" people who chooses to be a little self-centered around their birthday. One of my favorite things that I have been looking forward to since December of 2008 (I know not even a year right?) is coming to an end. My favorite scrappy kit club of all time (ok, the only one I have ever been a member of ) is coming to a close. A subscription close that is. They are changing things around and I'm sure that they'll be wonderful, but no matter what posts I read, I just know that I won't be getting Bad Girl Kits for sure once a month from now on. There will still be kits available on a limited basis which is great. And with that smaller number, it ensures that the kits will be even more special and full of vintagy goodness, but right now I just need to be sad. We just got the word today and people have been getting emails from paypal left and right that their subscriptions are cancelled. Woe that it happened now...
I just wish I'd had more notice.
I'm just a little sad...

4 comments:

  1. Awe...I am sorry you are sad..I am sad too. But I think Wendy will try really hard to take care of her Bad Girls. I never realized how much I took BG for granted and thought they would always be there. I am kinda excited though..of what is coming next!
    Hang in there...
    Joanie :) Happy Birthday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw!!! Big hugs!!! I'm sorry hun!!!I hope it will get better! Maybe you can find another killer scrap subscription to be apart of one that really kicks ass. ;-) Happy Happy Birthday hun!! You are an awesome lady! I hope you enjoy the tats!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl!
    I know that things may be limited now ....however, letz try to think positive n' do what we can as Bad Girlz :D
    *hugs*

    Happy Birthday Sweetie!
    *hugs*

    Luv Ur Friend
    Lillian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone, I just really relied on being sure to get the AWESOMENESS every month at my door...I'll just have to be quick on reveal nites!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)