Monday, May 25, 2009

Swapnstuff

Anyone interested in a swap? Seeing as it's my birthday week/month (yes, Wednesday is the day and at the end of the month, I'll stop harping on it...maybe) I thought maybe some of you would be interested in a swap. Since Birthdays are on my mind...I'm thinking birthday mini albums. Let me know what you think...need your answers by 7pm CST on Wednesday. I think I can handle swapping with three people to start off with...if more want to swap, then I'll be glad to work this by putting names in a hat and drawing matches. Let me know loves!
Thanks,
Charity

2 comments:

  1. Would love to do a swap, but will have no time since we're cruising and then my sisters with families are comming and work...In the fall I will have LOTS of time..I think :lol:
    LOVE the bracelet below

    Have a wonderful week =)

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)