Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Creative Love...tough week.


So I finally got my photos onto iphoto and thus onto the Mac. For the first time in my life I feel so competent sitting in front of a computer and I KNOW WHY. The Mac responds the way I think it should...no surprises so far. But I digress...that's not what you want to hear about. On June 8th, Ang and I went to Archiver's to take a class that was taught by one of the really creative ladies who works there named Pam. She is so sweet and really fun...she taught us to make explosion boxes. This class was totally free (unless you bought paper or tools there that night-like us). I used all My Minds Eye paper and still haven't gotten photos to apply yet, but think I might do that this week. I'll keep you posted.

My Explosion Box...naked:
Ang's Explosion Box:



Also the business card holders:

Mine:



Ang's:




More photos to come as I also have some kids crafts and LO's to share, but it's after six am and time for me to go to work!





2 comments:

  1. Pretty pretty work girl
    I'll be of line for some days
    Have a great weekend =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for your card holder before I knew it was yours!! LOL I just love that one with the crown!!! Not to mention that it just screams Bad Girls!!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)