Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Scrappy Anniversay

Oh what a good day yesterday was. I got some cool stuff for my Fiskateers Secret Sister that I hope as much as I like the stuff I got from mine. I got a great set of stuff from my Eclectica Secret Sister this month, and I signed up for a Disney Attraction ATC swap and I'm doing..........................................................................................................................................................................................
Star Tours (would you have guessed)
So happy about this as last week I dropped more than I should have on the new Star Wars paper at Eclectica without actually knowing what I was going to do with it, but Allen was right in that I'd never forgive myself if it sold out and I didn't have it (is that sad...DH telling me to go buy paper??) Will post some pics later of my stuff, but am a little upset that our Mac's don't seem to like our hard drive and my photos are there... need them to do my PSE homework. (yesterday was my 1 year scrappy anniversary...YAY)


Love to all....

1 comment:

  1. Hey Charity!! I'm sure it's your hard drive that doesn't like your mac! I have a 750gb western digital that hates my mac! But plug it into the lappy and it shows up right away! I can't wait to see your ATCs. I am in 3 more ATC swaps right now so I will be busy this weekend!! Thanks for the comment on my blog! I don't have any crafty friends really but maybe I will check to see if there are any crops around here...

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)