I don't have any hard and fast resolutions but here is what I am working on:
1. Keep my dedicated time with A.
2. Continue to be creative.
3. Explore digital creativeness.
4. Study more so I can get my grades back up where I am proud of them.
5. Continue to exercise my physical body minimum of 3 times per week.
These are things I am doing (ok, my last class grade wasn't one I liked, but it was good enough...with everything that was going on in my personal life.
There have been lots of people talking about a word focus for the year. I have been trying to think of a good word. The one I came up with was:
this works for me for several reasons.
1. I am trying to learn to be healthier.
2. I am trying to develop better study habits.
3. I am trying to expand the ways I craft...new techniques, new products, new tools.
So I am sure I will be posting lots more on my word for 2010 in various ways. Thanks to all my subscribers. I love that you care enough to want updates everytime that I post. I have a tripod now so I plan on showing more of myself along with posting more projects this year.
Thanks to all my family and rl friends who drop by. I know that some of you are sick to death of hearing me talk about scrapping :)
Happy New Year to you all. If 2009 was difficult for you then I pray that 2010 is better. I know several people (myself included) have had the most marvelous 2009 that had as many good things happen as bad. If the bad times seemed to overshadow the good, then I hope that you recognize the strength the bad times gave you... and the people who helped you through it.
I appreciate every last one of you.