Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Decade 2011!

So this past decade was pretty awesome! Lots of good things happened for us. We lost some loved ones, gained some new family members, moved to a new state, I got a job that is allowing me education in a field I always wanted to be in (I just never thought about the possibilities before). We added two wonderful kitty cats to our little family and we've made some awesome friends. I found scrapbooking and papercrafting which has changed my life and given me such a wonderful outlet!

I don't have a lot of resolutions for 2011.

1. Be healthier. (I made really good progress with this one in 2010, just want to keep it up for the new year.)
2. Design and teach a papercraft class at some point this year. (Just something I want to do for myself.)
3. Do more housework (Which is my favorite thing to let slide, but not today because I don't housework on Jan 1, it's my own personal habit that lets me not fall into any of the superstitious nono areas with which I was raised.)

I hope all of you have had a wonderful holiday celebration and are ready to face the coming decade. Hugs to you all.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't realize you just moved here in 2010. And just discovered scrapbooking. You are so good at it! And I can't wait to take a class of yours!!!! So glad I got to meet you, girl!!
    Kellye

    ReplyDelete
  2. great goals.
    I too have my goals on my blog. To the right sidebar.

    I am also working on my "be healthier" by getting out in the sun more and walking around the block. 10min

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)