Monday, January 17, 2011

Photo from Day 15 of 31 and then about day 16...

Ok, so here's a much better look at my sympathy card. I think it's really pretty.
As for my day 16 video, I don't know what kind of mental lapse either I or my computer is having but for some reason I can't import it into the software I normally use for editing so I could only chop off the last bit and load that. So I did. So sorry it's like half a video but for the life of me I couldn't figure out what was wrong.
I have taken the precaution of reformatting my SD card so that today's vid will be better. I have a lot to do this evening after work, what with our monthly staff meeting, my Monday Zumba class and there are groceries still to buy for the week. Oh well, it feels like the more I have to do the more I am actually getting done! YAY! Hugs and have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)