Friday, March 4, 2011

Winner Chosen from 2/28 post!

I chose the winner using Random.org and here is the result:

So congrats to kbgirlygirl! Please email your mailing info to : scrapfaire@gmail.com and your prize pack which is the Cosmo Cricket Everlasting Mini kit that I put together... I can't wait to see what you do with it. Thanks so much for commenting. Hugs to you all. I got my ATC's finished for the swap this morning, just waiting on some stuff to dry as I'd like to get them along with my steampunk charms mailed out tomorrow (the charms are almost finished but I think I can finish them and get them mailed off by tomorrow. I hope you all have some creative and fun things to do this weekend. I want to get my swaps all finished up because I NEED to be creative right now...

1 comment:

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)