Monday, August 29, 2011

Seriously folks, it's Monday and I did something.

Ok, so I am in a swap at LSH (I really REALLY love the swaps there). And this swap is making journalling spots. It's awesome mainly because it's swapping with a small group and because I haven't really made just journalling spots before. Here's my first attempt:

I also finished up some tags for an Artsy Addicts swap. I forgot to film the ones I sent in to swap, but I still had to finish mine so that motivated me to go ahead and finish it!

Sorry the audio's a bit poor here but I am up past my bedtime finishing up and recording. Wish me luck staying alert at work tomorrow ( or just wish me extra cups of coffee LOL!)

Thanks for dropping by!

1 comment:

  1. love the journal tags! and i havent seen that i-rock glam yet either! beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)