This is my lovely dog Kayla, these photos are from 2006 way before I had the camera that I have now, but I think they are my favorite pics I have of her. We have had her in our lives since August 2000. She was an adult when we found her at the Tupelo-Lee County Humane Society. She is my constant companion.
This layout was made using a free kit from My Memories Suite. The lovely folks are letting me share this awesome and really, it's easy to use software with one of my lucky blog followers. This is really exciting for me, because I've had another program that I have been trying to learn to use for almost 2 years and I just downloaded My Memories Suite, watched a couple of tutorial videos that can be found on their blog and after throwing my quick pages together, I made this LO which I am SO happy about!
If you want to be sure and get this software just go to their website and put the software into your shopping cart. Be sure to use my PROMO CODE: STMMMS85219
This code gives you $10.00 off the already awesome price of 39.97 (really, check the online prices of Photoshop, Photoshop Creative Suites, Elements or any other software digi people use) as well as gives you $10.00 to spend on digital supplies at their store.
Reasons to try out My Memories Suite
- This software is easy, I am not a computer guru, other than being able to surf the internet at will.
- This software is at an AWESOME price point (trust me I spent over twice that on software that is installed on my computer that I almost never even open because it blows my mind trying to use it).
- The promo code gives you $10.00 off.
- The promo code gives you $10.00 to spend in the store.
- Digital supplies are cheaper and you don't have to totally convert, but you can take your laptop way more places you can drag all your paper supplies.
- You can print photobooks to give to people who may not appreciate the work that when into a paper scrapbook.
- You can get digital supplies from anyone you like on the web and use them with My Memories Suite.
So those are some reasons for you to try this out. Here's how you win the giveaway.
- Become a follower of my blog and comment on this post.
- Go to My Memories Suite and look at their kits in the store and leave me a seperate comment to let me know which kit you like best.
- Like My Memories Suite on Facebook and comment to let me know you did (tell them Scrapfaire sent you).
Winners will be chosen on Sunday, August 28th. Please make sure I have a way to contact you. Thanks so much everyone!
Don't forget, even if you don't win, you can use this coupon code to get My Memories Suite for only 29.97 and 10.00 worth of free kits at their store: