Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ever want to teach crafts?

I have wanted to teach (like in a class, not sitting trying to complete my projects and then spend my night teaching how I made that first embellishment on a LO that is now not going to be finished at the crop). I love teaching people how to do new things. In fact, I have done "make and takes" with my group of scrap buddies that went really well, but we did our samples and then we cropped.
Anyways, I have been interested in the teaching thing for a while and not really sure how to pursue it so I was super excited to see the announcement on FB about the "Teach Crafts Like a Rock Star" come out.
One of the awesome instructors is having a giveaway, so if you are interested, you should sign up. You can't go wrong signing up early, they'll refund your money if you win.
Just thought I'd share (um and increase my chances to win...). I hope to see you there!

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)