Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas Cards 2013 part 4

This is a card that I made especially for someone... I'm not saying who. :)

I used paper from the Studio Calico Magical Collection and stamps from Lawn Fawn, three sets... Yeti Set Go and Critters in the Forest, Hats off to you. I had this idea for a tie dye christmas tree for a few days, this one is colored with different colors of glimmer mist. After painting on the mist, I took a copic marker and colored the base, my yeti is painted with mist as well. I used Distress Stickles in Rock Candy to glitterize the tree and the Santa hat. I LOVE IT! Those letter stickers are from October Afternoon, the black paper is stamped with snowflakes from Yeti Set Go and the music paper is glimmermisted and misc from my stash. 

Thanks for looking :)

1 comment:

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)