Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Sometimes you just have to scrap it out!

From time to time I just need to have a pretty conversation with myself about stuff running around through my head. This layout is one of those. It doesn't have a title, the papers are from Amy Tangerine's Plus one collection. The rub ons and pink foam Thickers in the Kal Barteski font are on here as well. All the journalling and some of the doodling were done with my Sakura Souffle pen in orange. The journalling isn't easy to read, but as this is some emotional stuff that is mostly me working through my thoughts, I'm ok with that.
All products on this layout (that aren't my souffle pen) came from Clique Kits if you haven't checked them out, you SHOULD! Awesome kits, INCREDIBLE customer service! These girls are where it's at!!


I went a bit wild with the layering of papers... and I LOVE that paper with the frames. I'm thinking some frame stamps would be good to have as much as I enjoyed cutting these out and journalling all over them. Do you ever journal out your feelings? Do you use an art journal rather than a layout? Do you just keep a journal/diary?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)