Thursday, July 3, 2014

Balcony Tomatoes

This is a super fun layout that came together really quickly. I've been mainly catching up my little summer SNAP album with the events of my summer, and I wanted a 12x12 to go with my little balcony tomatoes. These are the first tomato plants I have ever grown and honestly I'm surprised at how they are thriving. I loaded up this page with things just sitting on my table.


The Thickers on this page have been in my stash for years and I've used them once before, but just look how they match that Amy Tan rub-on! Those tiny black stickers are from 7 Gypsies, the wooden pieces are from Studio Calico and I've had then a couple of years, the little tags are mostly from Elle's Studio and I just think they work PERFECT! That Grey paper is Elle's Studio and the background sheet is a white piece of carstock that I went around the edges with Distress ink. The watercolor paper is a combo of water colors, distress ink and Stamping with Elle's Studio Stamps. Sigh, I just love the results. 

TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)