Thursday, August 28, 2014

Critters Ever After Congrats

I have what is now an empty box where I keep cards partially made up in case I need one in kind of a hurry for someone. I take the card out, then finish it off. These usually start out as images I want to play with... in this card, I had gotten my first gelatos and wanted to play with coloring some ADORABLE Lawn Fawn Images. Critters Ever After is a stamp set that I reach or over and over again for all sorts of cards.

This card started out as a scrap of Cosmo Cricket paper, on a kraft card base with the dragon and crown from the stamp set in place. 


Then I added some Washi from Pinkfresh Studio that I won from participating with Clique Kits. Those letters, They are Cosmo Cricket as well... Tiny Type. Those gold stars are from Pretty Little Studio and came in my August Clique Kit.

This just wasn't enough, I knew as soon as I started looking at the photo... so I didn't get a better one, I just started adding some more stuff. Actually I just added Three stickers from the Highline collection by Basic Grey. And then, I thought it was Perfect!


I JUST LOVE how this turned out! Let me know what you think! Thanks so much for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)