Tuesday, August 19, 2014

July beginnings of my Clique into Summer Album!

So I've had some time away from the blog to make some summer memories lately and I finally got a chance to batch print my July pics and get started on my July pages for my summer album. I'm LOVING this album and this class by Clique Kits, I have done most of the lessons, I don't have a typewriter for one of them, but I'm working on a "work around."

Here is my pocket page with a take on lesson 7 which is using cork.


This little page kind of sums up how I've been using this whole album, first of all it uses items directly from my Clique into Summer kit, that label sticker has been in my stash for MONTHS and I'm so happy to find a place to use it. The die-cut is leftover from cuts I made using the April cut-files from Clique Kits. Those photos are from my phone, like most of the photos in this album. They aren't the best photos, but they are awesome for helping me remember my July 4th from this year. I am about to start putting photos into another 6x8 album, this one will be all about my new business with Pure Romance and I can't wait to get started (by the time you read this, that album will be underway!



1 comment:

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)