Friday, September 19, 2014

Critters Galore Lawnscaping Challenge ... Take 2


Wow, ok so I have watercolored SEVERAL images this week of critters and today I have put together 2 cards... ok the first one I put together last night... but this one I put together just now and I loves it! This is another entry for Lawnscaping Challenge 90

It's another New Year's Card...

I used distress inks for coloring the polaroid image and the background as well as stamping the sun. My cloud is actually some card surgery that I think turned out rather well, I created it with Perfect Pearls Mist. The fox image is watercolored with regular watercolors. 
PLEASE let me know what you think... I like it! (OH the scripty part of the polaroid is an io stamp I picked up from SSS and I think it adds a little oomph to the polaroid, I think the Say Cheese set is my most used LF set!)


1 comment:

  1. So super CUTE! Your bg is Amazing!
    Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping! Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)