Thursday, October 23, 2014

Bootiful Girls

This kit made the most of my October kit Masquerade Ball from Clique Kits, I used a ton of the ephemera as layering pieces, some stickers, one of those awesome glittery hearts you could get as an add on and I even discovered that the Shimelle rub-ons in the store will stick to that lovely glittery heart!! I used one of the exclusive journalling cards for my journalling (weird, I know) and those stickers, I just couldn't get enough of those October afternoon stickers... I gave up on keeping them straight because that just wasn't important to me... 




These were my pets in 2008. While the kitty Sayuri doesn't look thrilled, she actually liked wearing "clothes" perhaps shirts and things rather than this jingly jester collar... but they looked so cute together. I found my inspiration for the diagonal papers on the layout here at yt, but I also saw one of the CK designers got inspired with a similar layout from IG on yesterday's blog share.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)