Sunday, January 4, 2015

Unshared from 2014

I think this is the only layout that I have for some reason just not photographed that I made in 2014.  I went to a crop in October with all my Memphis peeps (and some MS PEEPS). It was SO MUCH FUN! I got to crop with ladies I have been sorely missing and not seen for 2 years! It was a great crop and I won a prize from the layout I'm sharing today. All the products on this layout were either from my goody bag, gotten from someone at the crop or purchased there LOL. The photo came from my awesome friend Pam who just handed it to me when I was bummed that I didn't bring a photo to work with in case of a layout contest. C'est Magnifique Kit Club sponsored the sketch layout contest. I couldn't believe I won, there were some AWESOME entries... I didn't think to photo them... but here was my layout:


I had white Thickers which I painted black and then borrowed some teal glitter glue from someone at the crop. There are actually two tags on the layout, the other is tucked behind the photo and can be retrieved by pulling on that button with the tulle in it were in our goody bags as was the paper, I bummed a sheet from someone because I needed one more... The tulle was given to me by someone at my table. The doilies, clothespin and buttons along with those big flowers and the frameswere purchased. I LOVE how this layout looks, the photo was from the GOOD OLD DAYS of cropping at Eclectica (it closed in 2012).  The crop pictured was to benefit the Ovarian Cancer Group. I love those ladies!!!

My PRIZE was this kit:


I've kind of been hoarding it for some special photos... and I think I need to break it out!! If you haven't heard of  C'est Magnifique Kit Club you should DEFINATELY check them out. They have AWESOME products and specialize in getting European papers and specialty items and REALLY have special stuff! LOVE their stuff! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)