Saturday, February 7, 2015

My Hero for Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge this week

One of my crafty goals for this year is to send more cards to people I love NOT for occasions. So this is for my dad. He should actually be getting it in the mail today. And it's just right for Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge this week. it's an:


I've used the Paper Smooches Pinked Circles in two sizes and Images from Super that I colored in with copic markers, I hand cut the banner in the corner and the paper and sticker were in my stash from last year sometime.




Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. This is one super card! Love the happy patterned paper and what a great way to highlight that stamp. thank you so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)