Monday, April 20, 2015

I'm back... up and RUNNING!

The last couple of weeks have been really awkward, Macseen (my senior Macbook Pro) has been very sick. In the last year she has gotten a new harddrive, a new battery, new memory and finally a new charger. She has been up and down and up and down, and now finally seems to be doing well. It's been awkward trying to update everything on a borrowed machine, sometimes while I'm typing on the borrowed machine it would just skip over and start typing into a sentence that was finished. I'm not sure that makes sense, but I'm pretty sure it's just hand/finger placement but it made trying to blog VERY difficult. I've made a couple of videos and yesterday I went ahead and uploaded and released a video of my Clique Kit Agenda 2.0 kit. I've also gotten some happy mail that I'm going to be sharing with you and I'm so excited to let you know I have a giveaway coming up, so stay tuned!

Here's that Agenda video, it's a very quick on as so many people have already filmed this paper collection... it's AMAZING and I'm loving having a fancier planner... anyone want to see what I came from and what I've got going on now?

Love and hugs!!

Charity


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)