Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Thank You Tag Card

Sometimes you just need a little card... and what better to make it out of than some Medium Shipping Tags from SpiegelMomScraps! I love those new Ombre Ink pads from Hero Arts, and I have two of them right now, so I got to work making this tag:


I used a bit of Ribbon  and a Tiny Clip at the top for a touch of added embellishment. I think the ribbon looks great with the lighter portion of the ink on the tag. When you go buy your own supplies at SpiegelMomScraps be SURE and use Code : CHARITY15 for a 15% discount on your total order!
I used a little bag from V's Sweet Ideas as my envelope and the stamps are all from this set of Waffle Flower Crafts stamps.
I LOVE how this turned out!

I filmed a process video as I was making this little card.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)