Monday, August 17, 2015

Clique into Color Layouts

Clique Kits had a fantastic Facebook Crop where they posted challenges... they even sold out of their kit that they created just for the event. Everyone is welcome to participate and you have until August 24th to upload your layouts.

The first one I completed was mostly inspired by everyone's work, it didn't really fit any of the challenges:


I was able to snag one of the kits for the event, it featured papers from Bella Blvd and Echo Park. I added a set of Gelatos from the Clique Store to go with and some of those AWESOME Bella Blvd Bows and stickers. That heart was from one of the exclusive cards that came with the kit, it was just white and black, I Gelatoed it to look Ombre... I also colored the background with some Gelatos.  I really love how this turned out and can't wait to share my other layout... look for it on Tuesday 8/18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)