Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Thankful Banner using SMS and Photo Play Paper!

I love fall!  I love the colors, the pumpkin spice, the change in the weather... and when I saw this paper line by PhotoPlay Paper I had to make something for my house! I decided to go with a banner and then I started going through my favorite items from SpiegelMomScraps.



Click on the following items to link to the shop!
Doilies, Tags, Cork Hearts, Adhesive, Glassine Bag (I tore one of these into strips so my letters would show up more on the tags.)



Don't forget to use code Charity10 to save 10% at SpiegelMomScraps!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute banner Charity!! I ❤️❤️ that Photo Play paper!!! You complemented the papers beautifully with your embellishments 💕💕

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)